Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to French Grey Cottage!

I absolutely adore roaming flea markets, yard sales and of course, Craigslist, looking for that hidden treasure that I can take home with me and revamp into something new and wonderful. I give furniture what I refer to as the French Grey treatment. I've spent hours upon hours learning various painting, antiquing, distressing and glazing techniques so that I can turn a ho hum piece of furniture into something stunning.

In this blog I will share with you my work, from the process I go through to the finished product. The majority of the furniture I'll be posting will be for sale, so you'll have the opportunity to actually own that perfect piece of French inspired furniture.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the French Grey Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment